A bespoke one-of-a-kind gift that is thoughtful, unique, and timeless.
Books are something that is timeless and magical, they are like little portals that can transport the reader into new worlds, emotions and forgotten memories. So with that in mind, why not create a personal gift that is one-of-a-kind and timeless?
Everyone has a story to tell, and what better place than a book to hold in all their stories?
- Family Histories - keeping the family legacy alive.
- Photo Books - personalised photos with your own text captions that takes you back down memory lane.
- Children's Books - is your little one a budding artist and storyteller?
- Recipe Books - know someone who loves to cook and scribbles their recipes onto a plain notebook? Why not surprise them with their own personalised book that is professionally custom designed and filled with their own recipes?
- Wedding Gift - perhaps the story charting the couple's love journey together. You can read our blog post of a wedding gift we did
- Something else - if you have other ideas not mentioned, get in touch as the possibilities are endless with custom-made books!.
Bespoke books are perfect for all occasions such as: anniversaries birthdays, weddings, Christmas, a special gift for a good friend, or just as a keepsake book for yourself.
Tell your story or their story!
Working with me (Suzanne) your book will be professionally designed to the highest of standards using your submitted text and photos. No template layouts are ever used, it is designed entirely from scratch to ensure its uniqueness.
After the proofing and corrections stage, your book is then printed and bound into your choice of either a softback or hardback book(s).
Prices for bespoke books start from £995 (depending on number of books required and size of the job).
Have an idea for a book gift? Get in touch with me using the contact form below to discuss.
NB: I only take on a limited amount of custom book jobs each year so I can dedicate my time to creating them, so be sure to book and reserve your place early.