A bespoke one-of-a-kind gift that is thoughtful, unique, and timeless
Books are something that is timeless and magical, they are like little portals that can transport the reader into new worlds, emotions and forgotten memories. So with that in mind, why not create a personal gift that is one-of-a-kind and timeless?
Our bespoke books are perfect for all occasions such as:
- Engagements and weddings
- A special gift for a friend
- Or just as a keepsake book for yourself
Everyone has a story to tell, and what better place than a book to hold in all their stories?
- Family Histories - We create family history books that keeps your family legacy alive.
- Photo Books - We custom design books with your own photos and text captions that takes you back down memory lane.
- Children's Books - Is your little one a budding artist and storyteller? We can use their drawings and text to create into a book (*limitations may apply depending on the artwork quality submitted).
- Recipe Books - Know someone who loves to cook and scribbles their recipes onto a plain notebook? Why not surprise them with their own custom-made cookbook that is professionally custom designed and filled with their own recipes?
- Wedding Gifts - We can design custom-made wedding books that will make the perfect wedding gift for the bride and groom. Perhaps the story charting the couple's love journey together. You can read our blog post of a wedding book gift we did HERE.
- Something else - If you have other ideas not mentioned, get in touch as the possibilities are endless with custom-made books!
Tell your story or their story!
Working with me (Suzanne) your book will be professionally designed to the highest of standards using your submitted text and photos. No template layouts are ever used, it is designed entirely from scratch to ensure its uniqueness.
After the proofing and corrections stage, your book is then printed and bound into your choice of either a softback or hardback book(s).
Prices for custom-made books start from £895 (depending on number of books required and size of the job).
Have an idea for a book gift? Get in touch with me using the contact form below.
NB: I only take on a limited amount of custom book jobs each year so I can dedicate my time to creating them so be sure to book early as places do fill up quickly.